More and more products have embedded software. And this software is becoming increasingly complex. The latter is due to the increasing computing power and the growing possibilities of µC's, DSP’s, FPGA's and wireless connectivity modules. Inspiro has extensive experience with developing embedded systems with a large software component. From requirements engineering to testing. And from model-based development to assembly. We also provide complete software development: from low-level driver development to the development of user interfaces on every conceivable platform.
Our knowledge and experience
- Programming languages/frameworks: C++, C, C#, Assembler, Java, SQL, .NET, Qt
- Platforms: TI, Microchip, ST, Atmel, ARM, RISC, Renesas, NXP
- Operating systems: FreeRTOS, Mbed OS, µC/OS-III, QNX, Android, Linux
- Development environments: Eclipse, Keil, IAR, Tornado, Visual Studio, Green Hills
- Methods and techniques: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model, UML (and UML-RT), Yourdon, Hatley & Pirbhai, Ward & Mellor, Kanban
Even more functionality with IoT
Round out the functionality of your product with connection to the internet. Inspiro can help you with this, too! Read more about Internet of Things (IoT).
Discover the possibilities
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of collaboration with Inspiro?Please contact us