Inspiro is looking for an enthusiastic (junior) app developer with a passion for IoT and Cloud technologies.
You participate in state-of-the-art projects at our office. In addition to technical and communication skills, we believe in enthusiasm!
- Completed bachelor or master study, preferably Computer Science;
- A team player who is able to translate UI/UX designs and bussiness requirements into high quality code/apps;
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- operating systems (Android, iOS);
- development methodologies and techniques (OO, UML, Agile, Scrum);
- multi-platform frameworks (Flutter, ReactNative, PWA);
- UI/UX design in combination with tooling like InVision and/or Sketch is an advantage;
- Bluetooth (Low Energy) is an advantage;
- Dagger is an advantage.
- Familiar with CI/CD and automated testing using frameworks like Appium;
- Passion & drive;
- Proficiency of the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing;
- Domiciled in the Arnhem region or willing to move here;
- In possession of driving license B.
What we offer:
- An open collegial environment;
- Project-based, varied and responsible position;
- Plenty of room for development on both technical and personal level;
- Interesting, challenging and ambitious working evironment;
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions;
- Competative salary;
- 29 holidays;
- Thirteenth month;
- Good travel allowance;
- Referral bonus.
- Informal and collegial atmosphere and a healthy balance between work and private life are important to us;
- Our office is easily reachable by public transport;
- Active staff association;
- fresh fruit.
Are you in?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.