For reinforcement Inspiro is looking for an enthusiastic and driven (senior)C++ software engineer with a passion for embedded systems & IoT.
You participate in state-of-the-art projects at our office or on client location. In addition to technical and communication skills, we believe in enthusiasm!
- Completed bachelor or master study, preferably Technical Computer Science, Technical Informatics, Embedded Systems or Electronics (TCK);
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Broad knowledge of and experience with:
– C++, OO, Design Patterns;
– Development methodologies and techniques (OO, UML, Agile, Scrum);
– electronics is an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with operating systems (FreeRTOS, Linux, Windows CE, Android);
- Knowledge of and experience with electronics is an advantage;
- Passion & drive;
- Proficiency of the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing;
- Domiciled in the Arnhem region or willing to move here;
- In possession of driving license B.
What we offer:
- An open collegial environment;
- Project-based, varied and responsible position;
- Plenty of room for development on both technical and personal level;
- Interesting, challenging and ambitious working evironment;
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions:
– Competative salary;
– 29 holidays;
– Thirteenth month;
– Good travel allowance;
– Referral bonus;
- Informal and collegial atmosphere and a healthy balance between work and private life are important to us;
- Our office is easily reachable by public transport;
- Active staff association;
- fresh fruit.
Are you in?
Please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.