We are looking for an enthusiastic cloud developer with a passion for IoT and Embedded technologies.
You participate in state-of-the-art projects at our office. In addition to technical and communication skills, we believe in enthusiasm!
- Completed bachelor or master study, preferably Computer Science (informatics);
- A team player who is able to translate system requirements into a high-quality cloud solution;
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- CI/CD for cloud;
- Docker (Kubernetes);
- Familiar with technologies like IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, Serverless;
- Familiar with internet protocols like REST/MQTT/Websockets;
- Automate/document Cloud solutions;
- Development methodologies and techniques (OO, UML, Agile, Scrum);
- Experience with AWS / AWS Amplify is an advantage;
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code is a plus;
- AWS Certification is an advantage.
- Interest in iOT solutions;
- Passion & drive;
- Proficiency of the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing;
- Domiciled in the Arnhem region or willing to move here;
- In possession of driving license B.
What we offer:
- An open collegial environment;
- Project-based, varied and responsible position;
- Plenty of room for development on both technical and personal level;
- Interesting, challenging and ambitious working environment;
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- 29 holidays;
- Thirteenth month;
- Good travel allowance;
- Referral bonus.
- Informal and collegial atmosphere and a healthy balance between work and private life are important to us;
- Our office is easily reachable by public transport;
- Active staff association;
- Fresh fruit.
Are you in?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.