Inspiro is looking for an enthusiastic (senior) hardware engineer with a passion for electronics and associated software applied in products.
You participate in state-of-the-art projects at our office or on client location. In addition to technical and communication skills, we believe in enthusiasm!
- Completed bachelor or master study, preferably Embedded Systems, Electronics (TCK), (Technical) Informatics;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- schematic entry and PCB layout;
- simulation tooling;
- Signal Integrity Analysis;
- analog electronics and / or embedded software is an advantage.
- Passion & drive;
- Proficiency of the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing;
- Domiciled in the Arnhem region or willing to move here;
- In possession of driving license B.
What we offer:
- An open collegial environment;
- Project-based, varied and responsible position;
- Plenty of room for development on both technical and personal level;
- Interesting, challenging and ambitious working evironment;
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions;
- Competative salary;
- 29 holidays;
- Thirteenth month;
- Good travel allowance;
- Referral bonus.
- Informal and collegial atmosphere and a healthy balance between work and private life are important to us;
- Our office is easily reachable by public transport;
- Active staff association;
- fresh fruit.
Are you in?
Please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.